Tech industry insights…
- Automation in Restaurants: How about a robot pizza maker? Zume, of Mountain View, California, is trying to disrupt the pizza industry with robots....
- How about an Electric Bike to Get to Work?: We certainly are seeing the advance of electric cars, but readily available and more powerful batteries are also enabling electric bikes, scooters or even longboards! Check out your options in this WSJ article!
- Fresh, Simple, Elegant Alarm app! Latest version of Wakebright is now on iTunes. This top-rated alarm app can help you get a great start to your day. Check it out and let me know what you think!
- What to read: A terrific article on teams and Google - What Google Learned From Its Quest to Build the Perfect Team. Or my longtime favorite: a lengthy (38,000 words) paper that has become one of Bloomberg's best read articles - What is Code. It is a thoughtful, well-written piece to explain software and how it touches our modern world.
For my top list of reading recommendations, check the reference page.
Our Modern Tech World :)
Top Posts & Pages
- Four Box Report Examples
- IT Service Desk: Structure and Key Elements
- IT Metrics Categorization
- Service Desk: Turning Around a 'Helpless' Desk
- Service Desk: Structure and Primary Elements
- Service Desk Definition
- Ensuring Project Success: Best practices in Project Delivery
- The Infrastructure Engineering Lifecycle - How to Build and Sustain a Top Quartile Infrastructure
- In the Heat of Battle: Command Center Best Practices
- Achieving Outstanding IT Strategy
Search for a topic
Be a Subscriber!
Monthly Archives: January 2013
We are long into the marketing hype cycle on cloud. That means that clear criteria to assess and evaluate the different cloud options are critical. Given these complexities, what approach should the medium to large enterprise take to best leverage … Continue reading
Given it is the start of the year, I thought I would map out some of the topics I plan to cover this coming year in my posts. I also wish to relay some of the improvements that are planned … Continue reading