Tech industry insights…
- Automation in Restaurants: How about a robot pizza maker? Zume, of Mountain View, California, is trying to disrupt the pizza industry with robots....
- How about an Electric Bike to Get to Work?: We certainly are seeing the advance of electric cars, but readily available and more powerful batteries are also enabling electric bikes, scooters or even longboards! Check out your options in this WSJ article!
- Fresh, Simple, Elegant Alarm app! Latest version of Wakebright is now on iTunes. This top-rated alarm app can help you get a great start to your day. Check it out and let me know what you think!
- What to read: A terrific article on teams and Google - What Google Learned From Its Quest to Build the Perfect Team. Or my longtime favorite: a lengthy (38,000 words) paper that has become one of Bloomberg's best read articles - What is Code. It is a thoughtful, well-written piece to explain software and how it touches our modern world.
For my top list of reading recommendations, check the reference page.
Our Modern Tech World :)
Top Posts & Pages
- Four Box Report Examples
- IT Metrics Categorization
- Service Desk: Structure and Primary Elements
- Service Desk: Turning Around a 'Helpless' Desk
- IT Service Desk: Structure and Key Elements
- Service Desk Definition
- The Infrastructure Engineering Lifecycle - How to Build and Sustain a Top Quartile Infrastructure
- Ensuring Project Success: Best practices in Project Delivery
- Principles of High Performance Teams
- IT Benchmarking
Search for a topic
Be a Subscriber!
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Today’s post on Big Data is authored by Anthony Watson, CIO of Europe, Middle East Retail & Business Banking at Barclays Bank. It is thought-provoking take on ‘Big Data’ and how best to effectively use it. Please look past the … Continue reading
As the first quarter of 2013 has come to a close, we see a technology industry moving at an accelerated pace. Consumerization is driving a faster level of change, with consequent impacts on technology ecosystem and the companies occupying different … Continue reading