Tech industry insights…
- Automation in Restaurants: How about a robot pizza maker? Zume, of Mountain View, California, is trying to disrupt the pizza industry with robots....
- How about an Electric Bike to Get to Work?: We certainly are seeing the advance of electric cars, but readily available and more powerful batteries are also enabling electric bikes, scooters or even longboards! Check out your options in this WSJ article!
- Fresh, Simple, Elegant Alarm app! Latest version of Wakebright is now on iTunes. This top-rated alarm app can help you get a great start to your day. Check it out and let me know what you think!
- What to read: A terrific article on teams and Google - What Google Learned From Its Quest to Build the Perfect Team. Or my longtime favorite: a lengthy (38,000 words) paper that has become one of Bloomberg's best read articles - What is Code. It is a thoughtful, well-written piece to explain software and how it touches our modern world.
For my top list of reading recommendations, check the reference page.
Our Modern Tech World :)
Top Posts & Pages
- Four Box Report Examples
- Service Desk: Turning Around a 'Helpless' Desk
- IT Service Desk: Structure and Key Elements
- Service Desk: Structure and Primary Elements
- IT Metrics Categorization
- Service Desk Metrics
- Service Desk: Building a Responsive and Effective Desk
- Defining a Compelling Vision and Goals
- In the Heat of Battle: Command Center Best Practices
- The Procurement Lifecycle
Search for a topic
Be a Subscriber!
Monthly Archives: December 2013
The year is quickly winding down and 2013 will not be remembered as a stellar year for technology. Between the NSA leaks and Orwellian revelations, the Healthcare.gov mishaps, the cloud email outages (and Yahoo’s is still lingering) and now the … Continue reading
It has been two months since the Healthcare.gov launch and by now nearly every American has heard or witnessed the poor performance of the websites. Early on, only one of every five users was able to actually sign in to … Continue reading