Tech industry insights…
- Automation in Restaurants: How about a robot pizza maker? Zume, of Mountain View, California, is trying to disrupt the pizza industry with robots....
- How about an Electric Bike to Get to Work?: We certainly are seeing the advance of electric cars, but readily available and more powerful batteries are also enabling electric bikes, scooters or even longboards! Check out your options in this WSJ article!
- Fresh, Simple, Elegant Alarm app! Latest version of Wakebright is now on iTunes. This top-rated alarm app can help you get a great start to your day. Check it out and let me know what you think!
- What to read: A terrific article on teams and Google - What Google Learned From Its Quest to Build the Perfect Team. Or my longtime favorite: a lengthy (38,000 words) paper that has become one of Bloomberg's best read articles - What is Code. It is a thoughtful, well-written piece to explain software and how it touches our modern world.
For my top list of reading recommendations, check the reference page.
Our Modern Tech World :)
Top Posts & Pages
- Four Box Report Examples
- IT Metrics Categorization
- Service Desk: Structure and Primary Elements
- Service Desk: Turning Around a 'Helpless' Desk
- IT Service Desk: Structure and Key Elements
- Service Desk Definition
- The Infrastructure Engineering Lifecycle - How to Build and Sustain a Top Quartile Infrastructure
- Ensuring Project Success: Best practices in Project Delivery
- Principles of High Performance Teams
- IT Benchmarking
Search for a topic
Be a Subscriber!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Well, the summer is over, even if we have had great weather into September. My apologies for the delay in a new post, and I know I have several topic requests to fulfill 🙂 Given our own journey at Danske … Continue reading
It has been two months since the Healthcare.gov launch and by now nearly every American has heard or witnessed the poor performance of the websites. Early on, only one of every five users was able to actually sign in to … Continue reading
For those looking for the early signs of spring, crocuses and flowering quince are excellent harbingers. For those looking for signs of technology trends and shifts, I thought it would be worthwhile to point out some new ones and provide … Continue reading
We have spend the past several weeks covering how to deliver efficiency and cost reduction in IT, and particularly how to do it while maintaining or improving your capabilities. In my last post we discussed some two long terms tactics … Continue reading