Tech industry insights…
- Automation in Restaurants: How about a robot pizza maker? Zume, of Mountain View, California, is trying to disrupt the pizza industry with robots....
- How about an Electric Bike to Get to Work?: We certainly are seeing the advance of electric cars, but readily available and more powerful batteries are also enabling electric bikes, scooters or even longboards! Check out your options in this WSJ article!
- Fresh, Simple, Elegant Alarm app! Latest version of Wakebright is now on iTunes. This top-rated alarm app can help you get a great start to your day. Check it out and let me know what you think!
- What to read: A terrific article on teams and Google - What Google Learned From Its Quest to Build the Perfect Team. Or my longtime favorite: a lengthy (38,000 words) paper that has become one of Bloomberg's best read articles - What is Code. It is a thoughtful, well-written piece to explain software and how it touches our modern world.
For my top list of reading recommendations, check the reference page.
Our Modern Tech World :)
Top Posts & Pages
- Four Box Report Examples
- Service Desk Leadership: The Key Ingredient
- How to Build Skills for a Great IT Career
- Service Desk: Structure and Primary Elements
- IT Metrics Categorization
- The Infrastructure Engineering Lifecycle - How to Build and Sustain a Top Quartile Infrastructure
- Service Desk Definition
- IT Metrics Unit Costing and Allocations Structure
- Service Desk: Building a Responsive and Effective Desk
- IT Service Desk: Structure and Key Elements
Search for a topic
Be a Subscriber!
Tag Archives: Digitalization capabilities
We have seen the accelerating impact of technology on a wide variety of industries in the past decade. We have witnessed the impact of internet shopping on retail industries, and seen the impact of digital content and downloads on the full … Continue reading