Tech industry insights…
- Automation in Restaurants: How about a robot pizza maker? Zume, of Mountain View, California, is trying to disrupt the pizza industry with robots....
- How about an Electric Bike to Get to Work?: We certainly are seeing the advance of electric cars, but readily available and more powerful batteries are also enabling electric bikes, scooters or even longboards! Check out your options in this WSJ article!
- Fresh, Simple, Elegant Alarm app! Latest version of Wakebright is now on iTunes. This top-rated alarm app can help you get a great start to your day. Check it out and let me know what you think!
- What to read: A terrific article on teams and Google - What Google Learned From Its Quest to Build the Perfect Team. Or my longtime favorite: a lengthy (38,000 words) paper that has become one of Bloomberg's best read articles - What is Code. It is a thoughtful, well-written piece to explain software and how it touches our modern world.
For my top list of reading recommendations, check the reference page.
Our Modern Tech World :)
Top Posts & Pages
- Four Box Report Examples
- Service Desk: Structure and Primary Elements
- IT Service Desk best practices
- Ensuring Project Success: Best practices in Project Delivery
- Efficiency and Cost Reduction
- In the Heat of Battle: Command Center Best Practices
- Out-sourcing and Out-tasking Best Practices
- Service Desk Metrics
- IT Service Desk: Structure and Key Elements
- Service Desk: Building a Responsive and Effective Desk
Search for a topic
Be a Subscriber!
Tag Archives: Industry Trends
Some surprising and not so surprising results for the tech industry this past quarter (2Q15) confirm both longer term industry trends and also high volatility for mismatches in expectations and performance. First, Apple delivered strong growth in revenue and profits again (38% … Continue reading