Tech industry insights…
- Automation in Restaurants: How about a robot pizza maker? Zume, of Mountain View, California, is trying to disrupt the pizza industry with robots....
- How about an Electric Bike to Get to Work?: We certainly are seeing the advance of electric cars, but readily available and more powerful batteries are also enabling electric bikes, scooters or even longboards! Check out your options in this WSJ article!
- Fresh, Simple, Elegant Alarm app! Latest version of Wakebright is now on iTunes. This top-rated alarm app can help you get a great start to your day. Check it out and let me know what you think!
- What to read: A terrific article on teams and Google - What Google Learned From Its Quest to Build the Perfect Team. Or my longtime favorite: a lengthy (38,000 words) paper that has become one of Bloomberg's best read articles - What is Code. It is a thoughtful, well-written piece to explain software and how it touches our modern world.
For my top list of reading recommendations, check the reference page.
Our Modern Tech World :)
Top Posts & Pages
- Four Box Report Examples
- Service Desk: Structure and Primary Elements
- IT Service Desk: Structure and Key Elements
- IT Metrics Categorization
- Service Desk: Turning Around a 'Helpless' Desk
- Service Desk Leadership: The Key Ingredient
- Defining a Compelling Vision and Goals
- Evolving IT Metrics to Match Your Team's Maturity
- In the Heat of Battle: Command Center Best Practices
- Principles of High Performance Teams
Search for a topic
Be a Subscriber!
Tag Archives: Infrastructure Engineering
Our recent post discussed using the Infrastructure Engineering Lifecycle (IELC) to enable organizations to build a modern, efficient and robust technology infrastructure. One of the key expressions that both leverages and IELC approach and helps an infrastructure team properly plan … Continue reading